Join the Catapult Community!
Catapult Canada values transparency, equity, inclusivity, diversity, and learning. Developed and powered by the RHF, and nurtured through cross-sectoral partnerships and stakeholders, the hub is designed for community engagement, sharing promising practices and broadening the reach of existing, successful programs, as well as channeling new resources.
To encourage a safe and respectful community users are asked to use their real first and last name for their user profiles. Pseudonyms are not permitted. Registered users also agree to follow the Catapult Community Guidelines.
The Digital Hub will:
- Disseminate information about existing youth-serving programs.
- Provide practical toolkits – “playbooks” – for organizations and communities seeking to build new supports and improve those they already provide.
- Facilitate a network of organizations that want to learn from each other and share practical resources and best practices.
- Fuel novel approaches through an Innovation Fund that connects new and existing programs with funding from multiple sources (corporate, philanthropic, public).
- Offer a storytelling platform, profiling key achievements in post-secondary access, supporting the adoption of best practices and sharing lessons learned.
Uploading or commenting on resources on the Hub
The Digital Hub is an ecosystem for resource sharing and community interaction that brings together people from a variety of youth-serving organizations from coast to coast to coast. To submit resources or to comment on or about the resources, visitors must register for an account. By submitting a resource, you are agreeing to the Catapult Canada Community Guidelines. Please note that Catapult Canada does not endorse the opinions expressed in commentary about the resources. Comments are welcome while open. We reserve the right to close comments at any time.
We welcome the submission of resources that support greater access to education and learning across Canada. Please read our criteria below and complete the form to recommend a specific resource.